Being an Amazon associate is one way to make money from your blog. The tools Amazon offer however can be clunky and inserting Amazon links into your blog posts can involve a lot of copying and pasting. Here we list some of the plugins available for WordPress that help you manage Amazon product links in your blog.
- ReviewAZON is a popular plugin with probably the widest range of features. ReviewAZON allows you to quickly and easily search Amazon for products and then incorporate those product links into your posts in a various customizable ways using templates and a host of options.
- Amazon Showcase WordPress Plugin allows you to enter ASIN/ISBN numbers of products and then display the product image and link in widgets or posts and pages.
- WP Robot is an autobloggin solution that can post Amazon products on your blogs in addition to eBay auctions, Clickbank ads, Youtube videos, articles and more.
- Amazon Autopost is a free and easy to use plugin for WordPress weblogs that allows users to post products from Amazon.com on their blog automatically on any keyword they specify and earn money using Amazons affiliate program.
- Amazon Associate Filter automatically adds your amazon associate id to all Amazon links in your posts and comments.
- phpZon lets you quickly add keyword rich product lists, with or without product descriptions (or a “snip” of a product description) within the content of your WordPress pages or posts, providing instant impulse buying options to your site visitors.